WWW.GMAIL.COM Status History - Response Time (ms.)
Gmail email can be easily accessed through an Internet browser, mobile app, or desktop client. You can also configure most e-mail clients (like Outlook and iMail) to send and receive messages with your Gmail account. Learn how to set up your Gmail account on other mail clients, plus how to access Gmail on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
STEP 1 : Open your web browser.
One of the most popular ways to access Gmail is through a web browser. Any modern browser (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge) on any internet-enabled device can be used to launch Gmail.
STEP 2 : Type "https://www.gmail.com" into the browser address bar. Or quick access by click to : Gmail Login Page
There are some alternative ways of signing into www.gmail.com . You can sign in at :
- Or on the google.com homepage page by clicking the grid icon and choosing the Gmail icon.
STEP 3 : Enter your Gmail email address and password. If you don’t already have a Gmail address, you will need to create gmail account .
STEP 4 : Check the box next to “Stay signed in” (beneath the “Sign In” button) if you would prefer not to type your password each time you open Gmail. Only check this box if you don’t share this computer with others.
STEP 5 : Click “Sign in” button.
As long as your username and password is accepted, you arrive in your Gmail inbox.
- Remember that passwords are case-sensitive
- If you’re unable to log in with your username and password, click the “Need Help?” link, then follow the prompts to retrieve or reset your password.
- If you're signing in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before leaving the computer.
Your Android comes with the Gmail app already installed, so logging in will be quick and easy.
STEP 1: Tap the “Gmail” icon to launch Gmail.
- If the Google account associated with your Android is the same one you use for Gmail, you should be able to launch the app and reach your inbox without making additional changes.
- To add a Gmail address that isn’t yet on your phone, continue with this method.
STEP 2: Open the ≡ menu, then select “Settings”.
STEP 3: Tap “Add Account”. The “Set up email” screen will appear.
STEP 4 : Select “Google” and then tap “Next”.
STEP 5: Enter your gmail username,password and then tap “Next”.
You’ll notice a “Forgot password” link beneath the password blank. If you don’t remember your password, tap that link and follow its prompts.
Gmail for iOS App
STEP 1 : Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. You can install the Gmail app for free on your iOS device by using the App store
STEP 2 : Tap the Gmail app on the home screen to launch Gmail.
STEP 3 : Enter your Gmail username and password to sign in.
Once your password is accepted, you’ll have the opportunity to view a short tour of the Gmail app. If you want the tour, tap “Start Tour.”
STEP 4 : Tap “Go to inbox” to view your inbox. You now have access to your Gmail account on your iOS device.
Built-In iOS Mail
If you want to add your Google account to your iPhone or iPad's system apps, you'll want to go to Settings > Mail, Calendar, Contacts.
Under the hood, Apple is using the open standard IMAP, CalDAV, and CardDAV services to handle syncing Google services; unfortunately, Gmail retro-fitted support for IMAP, and it can be quirky at times—especially if you like Gmail's labeling system.
If you want to use the built-in iOS Mail app and its unified inbox, however, and you don't have a paid account, it's your only option.
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Gmail.
- Enter your login information for your Google account.
- Tap on Allow when prompted with the "iOS would like to..." screen.
- Tap on the Gmail button.
- Under the account heading you can choose which services you'd like to sync: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, or Notes by moving the corresponding slider to the right.
- Tap on Save.
Having just started back using a desktop with the same address as my android, I'm finding It difficult pairing them ...
0 answers |Open