Gmail Sign Up
In creating a gmail account, you automatically create a Google account. You can also use this account to access other Google products and services. such as YouTube, Google Drive, and Google Plus.
Gmail new account
Creating a Gmail account is quick and easy. You can start easily with 3 steps:
STEP 1 : Open the Gmail Sign Up page --> https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
STEP 2 : Try to think about a username.
Your username will become your new Gmail email address. In case your desired name is already taken, you have to think about another name that differs from before. If your username is not available, you will be given several related options, or you can try a different one.
Regulations: You won't be able to get a certain Gmail address if:
- The username you requested is already existed and being used
- The username you requested is very similar to an existing username. For example, if
email@example.com already exists, you can't use firstname.lastname@example.org
- The username was used before, and they deleted their account. You can not be able to use it
- The username you want is reserved by Google to avoid being abused.
STEP 3 : Fill out the rest of the required information.
You respectively enter some interfered information in this part such as:
- First & last name : unicode/UTF-8 characters and maximum is 60 characters.
- Username : username chosen in above step must follow these rules:
- Contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), dashes (-), underscores (_), apostrophes ('), and periods (.).
- Begin or end with non-alphanumeric characters, with a maximum of 64 characters.
- Birthday : For age verification ==> Age requirements on Google Accounts
- Mobile phone
- Use to Verifying your account via sms or voice call
- Recovery your password in case you lose access your gmail account.
- Setup 2 steps verification gmail login.
NOTE : In case google required to verify your account in creating, but you don't have a phone number OR your phone number has already been used too many times for verification, you can use a friends phone , or a public phone - or try some free recive sms online. Just be sure to remove the number from your account settings after you create the account.
Your current email address : alternative mail (will be useful when you want to recover your password).
- Location : the country you reside in
NOTE : All information should be reliable and real. It's very useful if you forget your password or username and any problem to access your account.