How to disable the video autoplay?
Follow below instruction to disable video autoplay
Disable video autoplay in Android
- Open your app, open your settings screen. Select App Settings
- In Settings screen, select Auto-play section.
- Check Never Auto-play Videos in Auto-play screen
Disable video autoplay in IOS
- Open app, click menu icon and select Settings
- Choose Account Settings
- In Settings screen, scrolldown a bit and select Videos and photos
- Select Autoplay
- Check Never autoplay Videos
Disable video autoplay in web
- Open your settings page, select video at left menu panel.
- At Auto-Play videos section, choose Off to disable video autoplay. You settings will apply immediately (see image below)
Facebook's news & tutotials
How to leave groups on Facebook? How do video call on Facebook app? An instruction on follow or unfollow a friend on Facebook How to like and interact with page on Facebook account? How to create a page on Facebook account? Facebook Events How to add or change photos on Facebook on Android device? How to add friend on Facebook on Android device?More...