Twitter most common questions
There's always something to questions, let list most basic things for newbie.
Common question for twitter's newbie.
- How to recover password?
- Just remember email or phone number that you provided when signing up, and do follow instruction to recover password. Visit this details article to get back your password step by step.
- How to update profile?
- In twitter you can change username, email, phone number, profile picture whenever you want without limit. Follow this article to get through: edit twitter's profile
- How to set up notifications?
- Catch up every hot news, hot trend in twitter, do not miss any important events by notifications system. We have a details article to enable notifications, visit how to enable twitter's notifications for more details.
- How could my friends find me?
- Allowing others to find you by email address or phone number. Go to https://twitter.com/settings/security at Discoverability section, check both "Let others find me by my email address" and "Let others find me by my phone number"
- What’s verified account?
- As you see the blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic. If you think your account should be verified, follow this link to get more infomation.