Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Nowaday, you can no longer sign up for other extensions than the standard @yahoo.com. Email can be any like Gmail, Hotmail or any other. You can either create a brand new Yahoo email, or use your own email from other web-mail services as new Yahoo email account. This is a new feature of Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo Sign Up step by step
STEP 1 : Open your browser and enter any of these URLs bellow :
STEP 2 : Click `Sign Up` in Yahoo Login page. You’ll be then taken to the Yahoo “Sign up” page.
STEP 3 : Fill out the required fields.
- First name, Last name : Shoud provide your real name.
- Email address :Include letters (all lowercase), numbers and symbols. (example : firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you want to sign up yahoo account using your already registered other web-email address, click on “I’d rather use my own email address” below the Email Address field.
- Password : Your password should be strong enough to ensure your account security.
- DO NOT use your Yahoo username as your password.
- SHOULD include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- RECOMEND using our password generator tool.
- Select your Country Code and enter your mobile phone number ( used to get verify code and to recovery your account if you loss connection or forget your password ).
- Select your birthday and Gender.
STEP 4 : Agree to the Yahoo Terms and Privacy by click on the `Continue`.
STEP 5 : Get the Verify code via your phone number or email used for sign up yahoo mail.
- Sign Up by another email address : The verification code will be sent to that email.
- If you have entered your phone number : Click on either Text me a code or Call me with a code button.
STEP 6 : Type in the verification code you’ve received and click on the “Verify” button. Click on “Let’s get started”. Congratulations, you’ve successfully signed up for new Yahoo account.